- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg grated
- 1 Cup Roughly Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Grated Peel of Orange
- 1 Cup Grated unpeeled Zucchini
- Combine all dry ingredients except sugar. Combine sugar, oil, eggs and grated orange peel and zucchini in a seperate bowl, then add the dry ingredients and combine.
- Put in a buttered bread form and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 175°C
- When bread is baked, take out of form and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with Butter
NotesThere was once this Cafe in Reykjavik that made the best Zucchini Bread, Cafe Solon Islandus. Unfortunately this cafe closed but before that, they were able to give a way the recipie for this delicious bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Lau Family Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More