- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg grated
- 1 Cup Roughly Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Grated Peel of Orange
- 1 Cup Grated unpeeled Zucchini
- Combine all dry ingredients except sugar. Combine sugar, oil, eggs and grated orange peel and zucchini in a seperate bowl, then add the dry ingredients and combine.
- Put in a buttered bread form and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 175°C
- When bread is baked, take out of form and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with Butter
NotesThere was once this Cafe in Reykjavik that made the best Zucchini Bread, Cafe Solon Islandus. Unfortunately this cafe closed but before that, they were able to give a way the recipie for this delicious bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More