- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of shredded Zucchini
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla; mix well.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fill the bread pans only about 1/2 full and bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More