- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 C zucchini, peeled & chopped or shredded
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 C nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil & sugars, mix well
- Add eggs & vanilla, mix well.
- Add zucchini & nuts, mix well
- Add flour mixture and combine.
- Bake at 325F in two greased loaf pans for 60 minutes or until pick comes out dry.
NotesMum used to make this every summer with the giant zucchinis from Grandpa Pete’s garden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More