- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMum used to make this every summer with the giant zucchinis from Grandpa Pete’s garden.
- 3 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 C zucchini, peeled & chopped or shredded
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 C nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil & sugars, mix well
- Add eggs & vanilla, mix well.
- Add zucchini & nuts, mix well
- Add flour mixture and combine.
- Bake at 325F in two greased loaf pans for 60 minutes or until pick comes out dry.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More