- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound zucchini, grated
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375 degrees. Generously coat 9x5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Shred and squeeze zucchini in towel to release juices. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice and salt in large bowl. Whisk sugar, yogurt, eggs, lemon juice and butter in bowl until combined.
- Gently fold yogurt mixture and zucchini into flour mixture using spatula until just combined. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown and skewer inserted in center comes out with a few crumbs attached 45-55 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool at least 1 hour. Break can be wrapped in plastic and stored at room temperature.
NotesAnother great recipe for Zucchini Bread
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More