- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c oil
- 2 c grated zucchini
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- Mix eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Gradually mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into lightly greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from my mother-in-law. The crushed pineapple keeps the bread really moist. The recipe makes 2 loaves of bread. Chopped walnuts or raisins can be added if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More