- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c oil
- 2 c grated zucchini
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- Mix eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Gradually mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into lightly greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from my mother-in-law. The crushed pineapple keeps the bread really moist. The recipe makes 2 loaves of bread. Chopped walnuts or raisins can be added if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More