- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. veg. oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp. bak. powder
- 3/4 tsp. bak. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. shredded zucchini
- 3/4 c. walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to wet mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Divide mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
NotesI found this recipe on the Food Network's website. It is very moist and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More