- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. veg. oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp. bak. powder
- 3/4 tsp. bak. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. shredded zucchini
- 3/4 c. walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to wet mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Divide mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
NotesI found this recipe on the Food Network's website. It is very moist and delicious!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More