- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. veg. oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp. bak. powder
- 3/4 tsp. bak. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. shredded zucchini
- 3/4 c. walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to wet mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Divide mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
NotesI found this recipe on the Food Network's website. It is very moist and delicious!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More