- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. veg. oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp. bak. powder
- 3/4 tsp. bak. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. shredded zucchini
- 3/4 c. walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to wet mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Divide mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
NotesI found this recipe on the Food Network's website. It is very moist and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More