- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. veg. oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp. bak. powder
- 3/4 tsp. bak. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. shredded zucchini
- 3/4 c. walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugars, oil, and eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to wet mixture and mix just until moistened.
- Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Divide mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
NotesI found this recipe on the Food Network's website. It is very moist and delicious!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More