- Cooking Time: 55 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shredded raw zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and walnuts.
- Mix together by hand.
- Add drained zucchini. Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes at 350° or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out with very little cake clinging to it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More