- Cooking Time: 55 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shredded raw zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and walnuts.
- Mix together by hand.
- Add drained zucchini. Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes at 350° or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out with very little cake clinging to it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe File
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More