- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups shredded Zucchini, unpeeled
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 9X5 cake pans or loaf pans.
- In large bowl, cream eggs, sugar, oil until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, salt,cinnamon, baking powder, and soda.
- Add cloves,zucchini, nuts and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- For a more flavorful cake add crushed pineapple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More