- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins or chocolate chips (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Grease AND flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans (don't be lazy and skip the flour like I usually do!) or line 2 cupcake pans with paper liners.
- 3. In a large bowl beat the eggs with a whisk. Mix in oil and sugar, then zucchini and vanilla.
- 4. Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt as well as nuts and raisins or chips if using.
- 5. Stir this into the egg mixture. Divide the batter into prepared pans.
- 6. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. For muffins bake 20 minutes and serve with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce