- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins or chocolate chips (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Grease AND flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans (don't be lazy and skip the flour like I usually do!) or line 2 cupcake pans with paper liners.
- 3. In a large bowl beat the eggs with a whisk. Mix in oil and sugar, then zucchini and vanilla.
- 4. Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt as well as nuts and raisins or chips if using.
- 5. Stir this into the egg mixture. Divide the batter into prepared pans.
- 6. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. For muffins bake 20 minutes and serve with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More