- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 70
BackstoryThis Zucchini Bread Recipe I Shared With My Kids. I Was Excited To See Them Enjoy From This Healthy Bread.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups zucchini, grated,raw and unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Beat together eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Add the other ingredients, beating well.
- Pure the mix in to two oiled and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for about 1 hour.