- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 70
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups zucchini, grated,raw and unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Beat together eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Add the other ingredients, beating well.
- Pure the mix in to two oiled and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for about 1 hour.
NotesThis Zucchini Bread Recipe I Shared With My Kids. I Was Excited To See Them Enjoy From This Healthy Bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More