- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- - 1 cup mayonnaise
- - 6 zucchini, sliced
- - 2 eggs, beaten
- - 1 small onion, diced
- - 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- - 1 cup grated romano cheese
- - 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- - 24 buttery round crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- - Place sliced zucchini in a large saucepan. Pour in enough water to cover, and bring to boil over high heat. Boil until barely tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- - In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in onion, cheese, and pepper. Fold in squash and then pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with crushed crackers, then dot evenly with diced butter.
- - Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until the middle of casserole is no longer moist, and springs back when gently pressed.
NotesTasty rich & custard dish with mayonnaise, eggs, & cheese, topped by crackers. This can be made with either summer squash or zucchini or both.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More