- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 1 3/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, biscuit baking mix, Parmesan, Cheddar, eggs, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and oregano. Spread the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Cut into small squares and serve warm or cold.
NotesGreat biscuits filled with cooked zucchini and cheese. The Garlic and herbs round out the flavor nicely.