- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cups candied cut mixed fruit
- 1 tsp,. vanilla
- 1/2 cup candied cut red cherries
- 1/2 cup candied cut green cherries
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup crushed walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 3 cups grated zucchini (unpeeled)
2 loaf tins, greased and lined with foil.
Grease the foil (or 1 loaf tin and 4 small loaf tins)
Bake at 300º for 1 1/2 hours or longer.
Check to see if it is done.
Cool and wrap in foil.
Store in refrigerator.
Best made a month before serving.