- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3~5 med Zucchini, Sliced
- 1 Onion, Sliced into rings
- 2~3 med Tomatoes, sliced into circles
- 5~10 strips cooked Bacon
- 5~10 slices American Cheese
- Over medium heat cook the zucchini, onion, and tomatoes. Cover and stir occasionally. Cook until tender.
- ~ When zucchini, onions and tomatoes are tender, place bacon on top then add the cheese over the bacon.
- ~ Turn the stove off and cover for 5~10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
NotesThis is great veggie recipe that is quick and tasty. It's also a good way to use up your Zucchini instead of making a bread.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More