- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3~5 med Zucchini, Sliced
- 1 Onion, Sliced into rings
- 2~3 med Tomatoes, sliced into circles
- 5~10 strips cooked Bacon
- 5~10 slices American Cheese
- Over medium heat cook the zucchini, onion, and tomatoes. Cover and stir occasionally. Cook until tender.
- ~ When zucchini, onions and tomatoes are tender, place bacon on top then add the cheese over the bacon.
- ~ Turn the stove off and cover for 5~10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
NotesThis is great veggie recipe that is quick and tasty. It's also a good way to use up your Zucchini instead of making a bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More