- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- vegetable cooking spray
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl, and make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine zucchini, milk, oil, and egg; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans
- immediately, and let cool on a wire rack.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More