- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/3 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 1/2 cups (1/4 inch-thick slices) zucchini (about 2 small)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
- Contributor: Cooking Light
- Yield: 4 servings
NotesContributor: Cooking Light
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More