- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/3 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 1/2 cups (1/4 inch-thick slices) zucchini (about 2 small)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
- Contributor: Cooking Light
- Yield: 4 servings
NotesContributor: Cooking Light
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More