- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups shredded zucchini – do not peel
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Add some dill, if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped onion (amount undetermined)
- ½ cup milk
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- Mixture will be a little thick – do not make it too thin.
- Drop mixture, using a tablespoon, into medium hot oil.
- Fry until lightly browned then turn and cook other side.
- It doesn’t take long for these to brown, so watch carefully.
- Top with sour cream.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More