- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups zucchini (medium size zucchini)
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup parmasan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 8 oz. package of shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grate/chop onion and place in large mixing bowl.
- Beat four eggs and add to vegetables
- Add remianing ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden brown
NotesFor my bridal shower, my Mom asked all the guests to contribute a recipe. My Aunt Edna contributed this one. I usually make these two at a time. One for now, one to freeze for later. It's fast easy and cheap! Not to mention my husband goes crazy for it. Instead of just chopping the Zucchini and onion you may want to try shredding this with a box grater/cuisinart. The onion will emulsify and give the pie a much more interesting flavor.
This may be a Bisquick recipe, if you know, please email me.
Thanks and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More