- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup olive oil or 1 cup peanut oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- Slice the zucchini into uniform size pieces suitable for finger food.
- Wash the slices in cold water and dry.
- Mix the garlic, oil, and soy sauce.
- Place the zucchini into the marinade and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove zucchini from marinade, dredge in the flour, and then dip into the beaten eggs.
- Roll zucchini in the breadcrumbs, making sure that each piece is fully coated with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite dip.
NotesYummy! This was easy to do and tasted great! I dipped them in garlic sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More