- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, thawed (partially)
- 1 small zucchini
- 60g Greek feta cheese,
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 190°C fan-forced.
- Cut the zucchini into ribbons and crumble the feta.
- Place a baking tray in oven. Use pastry to line base and side of a 4cm-deep, 24cm (base), loose-based fluted flan tin, trim it to fit. Prick the base(you can use a fork).
- Freeze until firm. Place tin on hot baking tray in oven. Bake until golden (about 10-15Min). Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 170°C fan-forced.
- using a 2.5cm-deep, 11.5cm x 34cm (base), loose-based fluted tart pan.
- Arrange zucchini and feta in pastry case.
- Make egg mix. Stir in chives, garlic and chilli. Pour over zucchini mixture. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and just set. Serve.
NotesEasy To Make And A very Nice Starter for all kind of guests. Enjoy !! :))