- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 40-50
- 1 Prepared pie crust (deep)
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 TB butter
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/3 cup whoel milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 c grated sharp cheddar
- Set oven to 400 and put piecrust in. Cover with foil and weigh down with beans or pie weights, bake for 20 minutes. Prick pie shell with fork 6-7 times. Reduce heat to 375 and sprinkle a bit of cheese to fill holes, bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute green onion, zucchini and garlic until limp., about 5 min.
- Spread veggies in pie crust and then cover with 1/2 of the cheese.
- In a bowl mix, beat the eggs. Add the milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the veggies and top with remaining cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More