ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH RED ONION
- Servings: 4
- * 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * Coarse salt and ground pepper
- * 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- * 4 small zucchini (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
Stir in onion, and let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, slice zucchini into paper-thin ribbons, avoiding seeds.
Add to bowl with dressing, season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.