- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound (about 2 medium) zucchini, coarsely grated
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Sour cream, for serving
- Place zucchini in a colander set in the sink, and toss with 1 teaspoon salt; let drain 10 minutes. Press out as much liquid as possible.
- Whisk egg in a large bowl; mix in zucchini, scallions, flour, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until combined.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook fritters in two batches: Drop six mounds of batter (2 tablespoons each) into skillet; flatten slightly. Cook, turning once, until browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a papertowel-lined plate; sprinkle with salt. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately, with sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More