- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. Penne Noodles (I use Barilla)
- 1 Lb. Hamburger Meat
- 2 Medium Zucchinis Sliced and then Quartered
- 1 Jar of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley (optional)
- 1 8 Ounce Package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for Topping (or cheese of your liking)
- Brown Hamburger, Onion, Zucchini, Garlic and Parsley together in large skillet.
- Add any additional seasonings to your liking. When done add Spaghetti Sauce.
- Meanwhile, boil Penne in large pot until al-dente.
- Pour your cooked pasta into a 3 quart rectangular pan (I use Pyrex 3 qt.) and then layer on top of that the Spaghetti mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake at 357 until cheese is melted!
NotesThis recipe came by accident. I was really sick and didn't feel like going grocery shopping so I had to use what I had on hand. This makes a lot food!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More