- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. Penne Noodles (I use Barilla)
- 1 Lb. Hamburger Meat
- 2 Medium Zucchinis Sliced and then Quartered
- 1 Jar of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley (optional)
- 1 8 Ounce Package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for Topping (or cheese of your liking)
- Brown Hamburger, Onion, Zucchini, Garlic and Parsley together in large skillet.
- Add any additional seasonings to your liking. When done add Spaghetti Sauce.
- Meanwhile, boil Penne in large pot until al-dente.
- Pour your cooked pasta into a 3 quart rectangular pan (I use Pyrex 3 qt.) and then layer on top of that the Spaghetti mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake at 357 until cheese is melted!
NotesThis recipe came by accident. I was really sick and didn't feel like going grocery shopping so I had to use what I had on hand. This makes a lot food!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More