- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Zucchini
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup oil for frying
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 lb. thin sliced Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Slice zucchini into 1 inch pieces and sprinkle with the flour.
- Fry in oil until light brown.
- Butter a baking dish and place in a layer of zucchini.
- Sprinkle with some of the grated cheese and add some tomato sauce.
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese slices.
- Repeat the process until all ingredients are used,
- Ending with Mozzarella slices on top.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve either hot or cold. (I like hot better)
NotesThis is not a veggie dish that's low calorie, but it's very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More