- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30mins. + 1h
- crust: 500 g flour (17.5 oz)
- 250 g butter (8.75 oz)
- 125 g cold water (5.2 oz)
- filling: 4 zucchini
- 100 g shrimp (3.5 oz)
- 2 dl milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tblsp grated parmiggiano reggiano
- extra vergin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Sift the flour on the working surfice. Dice the cold butter and mix it with flour, rubbing with your fingers to obtain crumbs. Add slightly salted water and kneed quickly. Form a ball, cover it with a piece of clinging foil and leave in the fridge 1/2 - 1 h.
- Wash, dry and slice zucchini. Stir fry zucchini in a skillet with oil, add salt and pepper. Take off the heat, add shrimps (precooked).
- In a bowl mix eggs with milk, grated cheese, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg.
- Line a tart form with non stick baking paper, greese and flour the bottom and sides. Press the crust into the form covering the bottom and the sides. Distribute the zucchini with shrimps on the bottom and pour the egg mixture. Mix lightly with a fork.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for 20 mins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More