- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini -- grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs -- fine
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine -- melted
- 1 tbsp of Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 small onion -- chopped fine
- oil and margarine -- for frying
- I like to add some lemon zest and red pepper flakes, maybe some thyme and chives. (It's not good unless the squash are fresh...frozen squash doesn't work.)
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Shape into patties.
- Fry in a mixture of half oil/half margarine until golden on each side. Turn only once. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot, with cocktail sauce on the side.
- These can be reheated in the microwave, but they lose their crispness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More