- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini -- grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs -- fine
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine -- melted
- 1 tbsp of Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 small onion -- chopped fine
- oil and margarine -- for frying
- I like to add some lemon zest and red pepper flakes, maybe some thyme and chives. (It's not good unless the squash are fresh...frozen squash doesn't work.)
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Shape into patties.
- Fry in a mixture of half oil/half margarine until golden on each side. Turn only once. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot, with cocktail sauce on the side.
- These can be reheated in the microwave, but they lose their crispness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More