- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lg zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 soy flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the apple, cheese, applesauce, eggs and olive oil.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking powder and minced garlic; stir by hand into the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the tops of the muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Store in frig or freezer.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More