- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup coconut
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, oil and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to the zucchini batter and mix well. Stir in raisins, nuts, coconut and pineapple until just blended. Pour into 2-9x5x3 inch greased loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree F for 60 to 70 minutes, or until browned.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More