- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup coconut
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, oil and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to the zucchini batter and mix well. Stir in raisins, nuts, coconut and pineapple until just blended. Pour into 2-9x5x3 inch greased loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree F for 60 to 70 minutes, or until browned.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More