- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag chocolate caramel swirls chips
- 3 tlb milk
- 2 heaping tbl peanut (soynut) butter
- microwave chocolate for about a min. till it starts to dry out (in 15 sec intervals) stiring each time.
- stir in milk, microwave 15 sec.
- stir in soynut butter microwave 45 seconds
- put in fridge for about an hour
Notesi was fussing with some chocolate for another recipe, and messed up, so i accidently stumbled on this... sooo
heavenly..... it was like a cross between peanut butter fudge / brownie
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More