- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag chocolate caramel swirls chips
- 3 tlb milk
- 2 heaping tbl peanut (soynut) butter
- microwave chocolate for about a min. till it starts to dry out (in 15 sec intervals) stiring each time.
- stir in milk, microwave 15 sec.
- stir in soynut butter microwave 45 seconds
- put in fridge for about an hour
Notesi was fussing with some chocolate for another recipe, and messed up, so i accidently stumbled on this... sooo
heavenly..... it was like a cross between peanut butter fudge / brownie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
culinary karmaSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce