- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- non-aspirin pain relievers
- greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich
- tomato juice
- take non-aspirin pain relievers (I use two extra strength tylenol) and a large glass of water before you go to bed.
- when you get up eat a greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich and follow it with some tomato juice.
- you will wake up feeling bad, but at least you won't have a head ache.
- this actually works.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More