- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- non-aspirin pain relievers
- greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich
- tomato juice
- take non-aspirin pain relievers (I use two extra strength tylenol) and a large glass of water before you go to bed.
- when you get up eat a greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich and follow it with some tomato juice.
- you will wake up feeling bad, but at least you won't have a head ache.
- this actually works.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More