- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- non-aspirin pain relievers
- greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich
- tomato juice
- take non-aspirin pain relievers (I use two extra strength tylenol) and a large glass of water before you go to bed.
- when you get up eat a greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich and follow it with some tomato juice.
- you will wake up feeling bad, but at least you won't have a head ache.
- this actually works.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More