- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- non-aspirin pain relievers
- greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich
- tomato juice
- take non-aspirin pain relievers (I use two extra strength tylenol) and a large glass of water before you go to bed.
- when you get up eat a greasy fast food hamburger type sandwich and follow it with some tomato juice.
- you will wake up feeling bad, but at least you won't have a head ache.
- this actually works.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
GAES PTO Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More