- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 tin of anchovies
- * large chunks of goat cheese
- * 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- * 1 stalk leek, sliced
- * 1 can diced tomatoes
- * pasta
- * sea salt
- * olive oil
- * bay leaves
- * dried basil
- Sautee leeks in oil; meanwhile, bring pasta water to boil; salt the water and add pasta and bay leaves.
- Add zucchini and anchovies to leeks and sautee.
- Add canned tomatoes to zucchini/leeks/anchovies, then the basil and cheese until cheese begins to melt.
- Add pasta to the mixture.
Notesanchovies bring me to mind of Rome, from where i have the fondest memories of the best pizza i have ever eaten: anchovy pizza. pulpy tomato sauce encrusted with salty anchovies atop a thin, crispy crust.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More