- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 tin of anchovies
- * large chunks of goat cheese
- * 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- * 1 stalk leek, sliced
- * 1 can diced tomatoes
- * pasta
- * sea salt
- * olive oil
- * bay leaves
- * dried basil
- Sautee leeks in oil; meanwhile, bring pasta water to boil; salt the water and add pasta and bay leaves.
- Add zucchini and anchovies to leeks and sautee.
- Add canned tomatoes to zucchini/leeks/anchovies, then the basil and cheese until cheese begins to melt.
- Add pasta to the mixture.
Notesanchovies bring me to mind of Rome, from where i have the fondest memories of the best pizza i have ever eaten: anchovy pizza. pulpy tomato sauce encrusted with salty anchovies atop a thin, crispy crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MidLife Road Trip's
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More