- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 litres
- Preparation Time:
- 3kg (6lb 12oz) apricot, halved
- 500g (1lb 2oz) onions, chopped
- 125g (4 1/2oz) garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cups cider vinegar
- 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- juice of 2 lemons
- Remove stones and chop apricots. Place all ingredients in a very large saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 hours or until a thick sauce like consistency is reached.
- Strain through a colander bring back to the boil, then pour into warm sterilised bottles and seal immediately. Store in a cool, dry and dark place for up to 18 months.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More