- Cooking Time: 15-20 min.
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 5 to 6 sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp of chilly powder
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- honey to top (ingredient is optional)
- cut each potatoe in half.
- then cut diagnoly to give the classic fry figure.
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- top with sesoning and olive oil.
- add to oven for 15-20 min.
NotesI saw it on a cooking show and wanted to make it my own. I changed the sesoning. my family loves it and its secretly healthy to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More