- Cooking Time: 15-20 min.
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
BackstoryI saw it on a cooking show and wanted to make it my own. I changed the sesoning. my family loves it and its secretly healthy to.
- 5 to 6 sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp of chilly powder
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- honey to top (ingredient is optional)
- cut each potatoe in half.
- then cut diagnoly to give the classic fry figure.
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- top with sesoning and olive oil.
- add to oven for 15-20 min.
Cooking with Crystal
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More