- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 - 3 minutes or until tender. drain.
- place garlic, parsley, vinegar and oil in a screw - top jar. secure lid. shake to combine. place beans on platter.
- pour over garlic mixture. serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Short & SweetSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More