- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 bunches baby carrot
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 30g butter, melted
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- trim stems from the carrot. scrub to remove any dirt. peel.
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. place the carrot in a large 3L (12 cup) capacity glass or ceramic ovenproof baking dish
- combine the sugar, butter and vinegar in a small bowl. pour over the carrots. season with salt and pepper. toss to coat.
- bake in the oven, tossing occasionally, for 45 minutes or until the carrot are tender. arrange on a serving platter. drizzle over the glaze to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More