- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- I yellow cake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup brown suger
- 1/2 cup veg oil
- 1/2t. ground cloves
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 3 T heavy cream
- 3 T butter
- 3T brown suger
- 2/3 cup powdered suger
- 1/2t vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped milk chocolate toffee bars
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Line 2 round 9 inch cake pans with parchment paper.
- Mix box yellow cake mix,3 eggs, 1 cup buttermilk, 1 cup mashed bananas,1/2 cup brown suger,1/2 cup veg oil and 1/2t ground cloves.Beat at medium speed 2 min. fold in pecans pour into pans. bake 35 min at 350 cool. In a saucpan melt butter add the cream and simmer 1 min.. Remove from heat add 2/3 cups powdered suger and the vanilla sread the glaze over cakes, sprinkle with the chopped toffee bars and chopped toasted pecans.
Notesrecipe came from a old womens day magazine i had.
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More