- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
Backstoryrecipe came from a old womens day magazine i had.
- I yellow cake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup brown suger
- 1/2 cup veg oil
- 1/2t. ground cloves
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 3 T heavy cream
- 3 T butter
- 3T brown suger
- 2/3 cup powdered suger
- 1/2t vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped milk chocolate toffee bars
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Line 2 round 9 inch cake pans with parchment paper.
- Mix box yellow cake mix,3 eggs, 1 cup buttermilk, 1 cup mashed bananas,1/2 cup brown suger,1/2 cup veg oil and 1/2t ground cloves.Beat at medium speed 2 min. fold in pecans pour into pans. bake 35 min at 350 cool. In a saucpan melt butter add the cream and simmer 1 min.. Remove from heat add 2/3 cups powdered suger and the vanilla sread the glaze over cakes, sprinkle with the chopped toffee bars and chopped toasted pecans.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking with SabraSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More