- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: varies on use
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 c firmly packed basil leaves (no stems)
- 1 1/2 c almond flour (toasted)
- 1 1/2 c grated Parmesan reggiano
- 3/4 t salt
- 4 T roasted garlic
- 1 1/2 c olive oil (or more if needed)
- Combine all ingredients except oil in blender (or food processor if you have one)
- Blend all items until finely chopped
- With motor running, add oil in slow stream to create a thick paste
NotesI love pesto, and came up with this version to use the basil I am now growing, as well as making a change from the ordinary and using almond flour.
It will keep refrigerated pretty much indefinitely, or you can freeze it in ice cube trays for individual "servings"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More