- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 8oz. cream cheese
- 1 jar armour dried beef
- 1 small jar of pamentos
- 1/4 c chives or green onions
- preheat oven to 350 F.
- cream(mix)all ingredients together and put in oven proof bowl.
- I use an iron skillet, I just like the way it looks and it keeps it warm longer.
- cook for about 20 minutes or until top is slightly browned.
- serve with favorite crackers or breads.enjoy!!!!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More