- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- Cook ground beef and onion.
- Stir in salt.
- Spread in greased 9'' pie dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix in milk, bisquick, and eggs.
- Pour mix into plate.
- Bake 25 minutes at 400.
- Insert knife and make sure it cooks until knike comes out clean.
NotesI remember on days when we would run my mom ramped or my father had to feed us because my mom was out with the girls playing bingo we would have this in a pinch but I always loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More