- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- Cook ground beef and onion.
- Stir in salt.
- Spread in greased 9'' pie dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix in milk, bisquick, and eggs.
- Pour mix into plate.
- Bake 25 minutes at 400.
- Insert knife and make sure it cooks until knike comes out clean.
NotesI remember on days when we would run my mom ramped or my father had to feed us because my mom was out with the girls playing bingo we would have this in a pinch but I always loved it.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More