- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 15 oz white kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red pepper (chopped sweet)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (minced)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- leaf lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, cucumber, onion and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and seasonings. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Using a slotted spoon, serve over lettuce if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Short & SweetSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More