- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Servings + Ingredient e Edit All
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 15 oz black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 sweet corn (ounce can sweet corn drained)
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together black beans and corn. Toss with vinegar and oil dressing, and garnish with cilantro. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More