- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: few minutes
- crushed corn chips
- cherry tomatoes
- find a small plastic cup or bowl.
- fill the bottom whith crushed corn chips.
- add as much lettuce as you please over top of them.(make sure the lettuce is dry)
- then you add your cheese,
- and the tomatoes.
- and then as much salsa as you want
Notesthis recipe came from bible school one year when we were studing moses. i really like it and it is a nice and healthy snack!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Nick's PicksSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More