- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: few minutes
- crushed corn chips
- cherry tomatoes
- find a small plastic cup or bowl.
- fill the bottom whith crushed corn chips.
- add as much lettuce as you please over top of them.(make sure the lettuce is dry)
- then you add your cheese,
- and the tomatoes.
- and then as much salsa as you want
Notesthis recipe came from bible school one year when we were studing moses. i really like it and it is a nice and healthy snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More