- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: few minutes
- crushed corn chips
- cherry tomatoes
- find a small plastic cup or bowl.
- fill the bottom whith crushed corn chips.
- add as much lettuce as you please over top of them.(make sure the lettuce is dry)
- then you add your cheese,
- and the tomatoes.
- and then as much salsa as you want
Notesthis recipe came from bible school one year when we were studing moses. i really like it and it is a nice and healthy snack!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More