- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: few minutes
- crushed corn chips
- cherry tomatoes
- find a small plastic cup or bowl.
- fill the bottom whith crushed corn chips.
- add as much lettuce as you please over top of them.(make sure the lettuce is dry)
- then you add your cheese,
- and the tomatoes.
- and then as much salsa as you want
Notesthis recipe came from bible school one year when we were studing moses. i really like it and it is a nice and healthy snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
50 Shades of Taste
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More