- Cooking Time: 25min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 45min
- 6 med red apple
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup suger
- 1/2cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 squares white chocolate
- 3 squares semiswet chocolate
- Line baking sheet with reynalds parchment paper grease paper wash and dry apples insert popsacle stick place on prepared pan chill.
- in large saucepan bring suger and water to a boil over med heat simmer uncovered without stiring for 20-25 min untel amber colored remove from heat . Gradualey stir in cream. Let stand 10 min. place nuts on parchment paper dip apples into carmel than into nuts return to baking sheet chill. Melt the chocolate seperate in microwave drizzle over apples as desired. set on greassed parchment paper to set up and wrap them in parchment paper to store in refrigerater.
Notesmade a lot of these for my grandkids for halloween
Get Fit With Good Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More