- Cooking Time: 50 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots (about 4 medium)
- 2/3 cups raisins
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons skim milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- For cake, combine sugar, Crisco Oil, eggs and egg white in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt (if used).
- Beat at low speed until blended, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Stir in carrots and raisins with spoon.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or unitl toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert on wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine cream cheese and sugar in cmall bowl.
- Stir to blend.
- Add milk gradually.
- Stir until well blended and smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Makes one Bundt cake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More