- Cooking Time: 50 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots (about 4 medium)
- 2/3 cups raisins
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons skim milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- For cake, combine sugar, Crisco Oil, eggs and egg white in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt (if used).
- Beat at low speed until blended, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Stir in carrots and raisins with spoon.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or unitl toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert on wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine cream cheese and sugar in cmall bowl.
- Stir to blend.
- Add milk gradually.
- Stir until well blended and smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Makes one Bundt cake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More