- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb. chicken cut into parts
- flour for dusting
- cooking oil
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic-pressed
- small can of mushrooms or 5 or 6 fresh, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 onion, sliced
- coat the chicken in the flour and saute till golden along with the garlic, add the mushrooms at the same time if using fresh.
- Add onion for 3 minutes.
- If using canned, drain the liquid from the mushrooms, and add its liquid, catsup, wine and soy.
- Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or till chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Now add the reserved canned mushrooms if using canned, bring to a boil and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More