- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 cups chili with beans
- 1/2 pound hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together baking mix and water to form a smooth dough. Set aside.
- Spread half of chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Make a layer of the hot dogs over chili. Cover the hot dogs with cheese, then top with remaining chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the top crust is golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More