- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 cups chili with beans
- 1/2 pound hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together baking mix and water to form a smooth dough. Set aside.
- Spread half of chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Make a layer of the hot dogs over chili. Cover the hot dogs with cheese, then top with remaining chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the top crust is golden.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More