- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 cups chili with beans
- 1/2 pound hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together baking mix and water to form a smooth dough. Set aside.
- Spread half of chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Make a layer of the hot dogs over chili. Cover the hot dogs with cheese, then top with remaining chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the top crust is golden.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More