- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (16 oz) chili with beans
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 c grated onion
- 10 hot dogs
- 10 buns, split and toasted
- coarsely crushed corn chips
- In large saucepan, combine chili, cheese soup, and onion.
- Add hot dogs; heat to boiling then simmer 5 minutes.
- Place a hot dog on each bun and top with chili cheese sauce and sprinkle with crushed corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More