- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (16 oz) chili with beans
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 c grated onion
- 10 hot dogs
- 10 buns, split and toasted
- coarsely crushed corn chips
- In large saucepan, combine chili, cheese soup, and onion.
- Add hot dogs; heat to boiling then simmer 5 minutes.
- Place a hot dog on each bun and top with chili cheese sauce and sprinkle with crushed corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce