- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 750ml (26fl oz)
- Preparation Time:
- 250g (9oz) large red chillies, deseeded, if desired, and chopped
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 1/2 cups vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh green ginger
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a meduim saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring until sugar dissolves, reduce heat and cook over meduim heat for 30 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, then pour into sterilised jars and seal. Store in a cool, dry and dark place for up to 2 years.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Short & SweetSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More