chinese cabbage salad for 40 people
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3-1/4 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
• 2 pounds cashew pieces
• 3-1/4 (16 ounce) packages shredded coleslaw mix
• 3-1/4 bunches green onions, chopped
• 1-2/3 cups white sugar
• 1-2/3 cups vegetable oil
• 3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
• 3 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon soy sauce
In a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C), toast the crushed noodles and nuts until golden brown.
2. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, green onions, toasted ramen noodles and cashews.
3. To prepare the dressing, whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Salad